Bedeilhac huge porch invites you to discover all the treasures hidden inside: gigantic rooms, spectacular stalagmites and stalactites, and works of art left by Cro Magnon men 14,000 years ago!
Several artistic techniques were used in the Bédeilhac cave: painting, drawing, carving on the walls and on the floor, modeling in clay… Even the painted print of hands can still be seen.
BEFORE BOOKING FOR THE BÉDEILHAC CAVE, YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The guided tour is during about 1h30.
- The conservation rules are strict in order to preserve the place
- The visit is impossible for people with disabilities
- The visit is strongly discouraged for children under 5 years
- The visit is strongly discouraged for people with mobility difficulties
- Walking sticks, backpacks, canes, strollers, baby carriers, photos are forbidden
For young children or people with mobility difficulties, the Prehistory Park
of Tarascon-sur-Ariège is the ideal place to visit with its facsimiles and many fun workshops !
|Student (under 26 years old)
|Child and Teenager (From 5 to 17 years old)
|Free (under 5 years old)
|Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children)
|Family Pass: additional child